Friday, January 28, 2011

That Time of Year

I admit it, I love school stationery. I always have.
I remember the joy of a brand new pen and a clean exercise book. I remember making sure that my handwriting was the best it could be on the front page of every book.
Now it is time to share the joy with my daughter. :)
This week Rosie and I had a bit of bonding time together in the form of stationery shopping. We got our list, visited the mall and had a great time choosing all her goodies for the year. Several times she commented to me how much fun she was having, it appears the apple doesn't fall far from the tree on this one!
We covered her books (let me know if you have any tips as this job never seems to get easier!), labelled all her pencils and felts and had a lovely time together while we were at it. Now she is all set to start the year and believe me, she cant wait. :)

No comments: